Columbia Equipment Finance offers multiple financing options with competitive rates for many types of municipal financing. Having cost effective programs will help you get the equipment you need today!
Many people forget that the Small Business Jobs Act is still in effect through 2011. The Act increases the immediate eligible investment write offs to $500,000 and the total limit to $2,000,000. With rates lower than ever, now is a great time to lease equipment.
1. Use of Equipment Leasing is the use of an Asset. No business pays it’s employees in advance: they pay people as they contribute. It should be no different with a contributing asset like business equipment. Leasing enables you to pay as you use it.
2. Fixed Payments. Monthly payments are generally fixed for the entire term of the lease. This is a distinct advantage in times when many financing transactions have floating rates. Knowing in advance what your payments will be enables you to budget and manage equipment dollars for a long time.
3. Longer Terms. Many banks only lend money short term, usually 12 to 36 months. In Columbia’a lease arrangements, the term can be as long as 60 months, and in some cases even longer.
4. Protection from Obsolescence. Today’s equipment is technologically obsolete much quicker than before, due to developmental advances. This is especially true with computers.
5. No Down Payment. Most traditional financing options require a sizable down payment. On cash purchases, this can be as much as 20% No down payment is required on a lease with Columbia.